To all those who lended helping hands to Brandon and I--THANK YOU SO MUCH.
It's been a fantastic year.
Some of our highlights:
- Tommy turned 1, Elle 3, and Khera 5.
- This summer we made our first month-long summer trip back to Ohio--definitely planning to do it again next year, and hopefully make some more stops along the way.
- Nana made it down to FL after a 3 year hiatus
- GJ flew down and watched all 3 kids so B and I could go on his work award trip
- Grandma Khera won the "North Family Helper of the Year" award--5 years in a row! Thank you for the freedom of running and knowing my kids are safe!!
- Bumpa and Kathy took the girls to Anna Maria for a 2 night slumber party
- Aunti Jena, Uncle Ram and Anushka made several visits to FL to hang
- Papi took a job in China and is commuting back and forth every 6 weeks or so--WE MISS YOU while you're gone and hope you're back soon FOR GOOD!
- Grandma's arteries were cleaned out by her cardiologist who decided to take a closer look--thank goodness!
- Brooke graduated from Ohio University
- Grandma Khera had a milestone birthday and we threw her a party to celebrate, Jena, Ram, Anushka, Amar and Kris flew in to surprise her.
- Halloween was crazy as usual and we hope some of you can make it down to see for yourselves next year.
- Ryan proposed to Amy
- The girls went to the theater with Grandma Khera or GJ and saw Shrek 4, Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Despicable Me, and Nanny McPhee Returns
- We made it back to Ohio for the holidays and saw snow stick for the first time in years
- Brandon got a new role with Chase, he loves the challenge, and we hope the travel slows down after this summer.
We're looking forward to another year filled with excitement, family and friends.
Have a Happy New Year!