Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mama's helpers, a budding photographer, and oatmeal

We've been trying to clean out our pantry and freezer and eat all the odds and ends, and finally after eating mac 'n' cheese, grilled cheeses, soups, cereal, and frozen dishes galore, it was time to replenish. Tommy and I made a BIG trip before picking the girls up from school, and much to my surprise the girls helped me carry all the bags in from the garage...who knew they could do this, right?

Notice Tommy went straight for the iced animal crackers...

Here's a little video of the kids in action:


They were so helpful and so proud to pitch in.


Even Tommy helped out:


After that Khera wanted to take some snapshots of her own using my digital camera. Here's her gallery, some of them are really good:


Daddy's stocking:


Others, could be left out of the post, but I'll include for Khera's sake:

I don't know where this one came from, I never let Elle play in the dirty laundry...

My frumpy twin cooking dinner, notice the afro trying to escape from the ponytail:


A little self portrait action:



And a portrait to sign the gallery:


Tommy's been practing using a spoon and fork, and this morning he did a fairly good job with his oatmeal:




He and pops celebrated the spoon victory by playing cars in the kitchen.


Alright, gotta run and take Elle to a birthday party. Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love