Monday, April 18, 2011

Root Beer Floats, What T Loves, and Pool Time

Daddy bribed the girls with Root Beer floats last weekend. I wasn't sure how it would go over, since I'm not a fan of them myself.

I love those fingers.

They ended up being a hit.



I'm a coke float person, I used to make those on breaks back in the Perkins days.

Tommy likes to eat his crackers vertically, what's up with that?


Whenever we go out to the car, Tommy thinks he's going to drive.

It's his happy place.

I love this boy.

It looks like he's saying "Hey babe, need a ride?"

I love it because it keeps him occupied while I unload the groceries, clean out the car, chisel crusty food off of the upholstery, wipe mud off the back of the front seats, dig around for lost cell phones and toys...


It's pool season again!


The girls are having a blast.


Khera picked up where she left off last year.


Elle is back in her floaties.


Khera's started swim contests, here she is beating her pops.


Elle wanted a shot of her piggys.


We're looking forward to the summer in the pool, I think the thing I like the most is the long naps how much fun they have. If only I could get Tommy to wear floaties without throwing a fit, do you have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love