Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Morning

Here's a snapshot from this morning before loading the tater-tots in the car and heading to preschool:
Tommy can pose and say "cheese", but is still working on standing next to his girly sisters.

After T and I dropped the girls off, we decided to go for a run walk/jog. It has been way too long since I worked out and it was brutal. I guess that's what I get for spending half of the summer partying with my youthful family (we love you Uncles Amar, Kris, Ry, Rob, Kit and Aunt "Bwookie"), with whom I overdosed on margaritas, summer ales, burgers, hot dogs, chipotle, french fries, and peach crisps. It really made for a fantastic summer though :-)

Well, at least the scenery on our "wog" was phenomenal. I love this 'hood.
There are some really great vistas along the way...
They're in the process of widening the sidewalk. Now everyone, walkers, runners, bikers can all enjoy it together. As always, T can't get enough of the construction.


There's still a small beach where we can go and make sand pies or play volleyball. It was really windy this morning, so T-man's hair was flyin' everywhere. It might be time for a cut, it's starting to get a little long in the back.
St. Pete just passed a vote to tear down the Pier, it's a bit too '70's for my taste. They need to replace the footing beneath it, and I guess it was going to be more expensive to try to leave it intact then to build a new one. We're hoping they'll put something super cool in it's place.
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

haha i love it!! WOG :) so funny. tommy is just so adorable sonya - he has grown so much. when did this happen?? sigh. when will we see ur sweet little babies again??

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love