Friday, January 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Hey there, we are back for our final post on Christmas.  I may have bit off more than I could chew with this post.  It took me a lot longer than I anticipated,  but once I started I couldn't quit.  I tried to include as many folks as possible, but a lot of you were a bit camera shy, or I was too busy sipping mommy juice to get a pic that fit into "the box".  Just remember, we still love you and thank you for making our Christmas so special.

Ahem....

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

and one white puppy under a tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Five golden wings!  Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Seven cupcakes glistening, six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Eight crazies dancing, seven cupcakes glistening, six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my Bumpa (and Kathy) gave to me:

Nine houses icing, eight crazies dancing, seven cupcakes glistening, six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Ten bells jingling, nine houses icing, eight crazies dancing, seven cupcakes glistening, six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Eleven snowflakes melting, ten bells jingling, nine houses icing, eight crazies dancing, seven cupcakes glistening, six candles burning, five golden wings! Four Christmas trees, three siblings, two cameras, and one white puppy under a tree.

PHEW!
We hope you had a merry one!  Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love