Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pre-Wedding Festivities (Slide Show)

This is not going to be a very wordy post.  Just mostly photos capturing the pre-wedding festivities.

We had a ton of fun at Amy's bachelorette party. 


The next weekend we threw a bridal shower for Amy at Dewey's Pizza in Cincinnati.


This was my first chocolate dipped pretzel experience and now I am addicted to making them...I couldn't believe how fast and easy they are!


Yummy cupcakes.


We made felt flower party favors.


And almost all the North and Carr family came to shower Ryan and Amy with their love and gifts.













Lots of laughs...






We all had a great time, it was so nice to catch up with everyone.  Well, I've gotta run, I hope you enjoyed this quick post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love