Saturday, June 23, 2012

Legomania, A Package and Mother's Day

The Easter bunny brought the girls a set of Legos this year and they have been busy ever since.


Now, if they had legos like these when I was a little girl, I think I would have been over the moon for them.  Back then legos were primarily for boys, red, yellow, blue, black, white and BORING.


After a trip to Downtown Disney's Lego store, we have been HOOKED.
Here are the kids with a life-sized lego Buzz Lightyear.


and Woody.


It was at this store that we discovered Lego Friends, a girls line with several different girls and corresponding hobbies.  Grandma and Papi bought them each a "friend".  Khera picked Mia, a pet groomer and Elle chose Emma, the fashion designer OF COURSE!  There are others like an inventor, baker, musician and lots of other sets including a cafe, dog show, tree house, convertible, etc.  I may or may not like legos more than the girls do, you decide.

Khera made her first online purchase several weeks ago. She's been reading Paddington in Kindergarten and wanted to buy a bear of her own. Here is a snapshot of her when I told her the package came in the mail.






Together at last!


She melts my heart when she reads to Tom-tom.


She was feeling the hit to her piggy bank and decided to take matters into her own hands and make some quick money on her own. We found this note on her bed.



This mothers day was probably my favorite ever. They made me breakfast in bed, complete with a flower on the tray. Here are my lovies with their presents for me {insert melting}.


Thanks kids for the best Mother's Day ever, you really know how to make a mama feel special!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love